Roulette together with Poker and Blackjack are the most popular hazardous table games all the time, and it’s natural that many gamblers wish to study how to play Roulette to become a part of this game’s society. Many people are sure that the only thing to know about Roulette is how to drop the ball, but this is a wrong statement. There are specific bets and strategies, which are used during a playing process. Besides, there are different types of the game, which can be met in online casinos. That’s why it’s the real arts to understand how to play Roulette and win.
How to play Roulette – the best strategies and their descriptions
Experienced Roulette players hardly ever play the game on faith of luck and fortune, as there are many workable strategies to be used to increase the success’ chances. The below mentioned variants are the most frequently used ways to make a play.
- Martingale strategy. This is the most popular variant for those, who want to understand how to play Roulette and to win as often as possible. The structure is the following. It’s necessary to find a table with a low minimal bet and a high maximal bet. Then the bet on black/red, odd/even or 1-18/19-36 is to be placed. If it is successful, then the bet is to be repeated and inversely the lose means the bet is to be doubled. If the second try is fortunate, the next turn should be made as it was from the very beginning.
- D’Alembert Strategy. The first bet is to be made on black/red, odd/even or 1-18/19-36. Every win should be followed by a bet size’s increasing and vice versa if there’s a lose the bet should be reduced. When the number of wins and losses are equal, it’s necessary to stop playing and to leave the table.
- Fibonacci Strategy. The first bet is to be made on black/red, odd/even or 1-18/19-36, as it is in the above-mentioned variants. If 1-dollar bet isn’t successful, the next bet is to be 1 dollar more. The next failure means the placed bet should be 2 dollars. The following step after the defeat is 2 + 1 = 3. Then it’s 3 + 2 = 5. As it can be seen every following bet is more than a previous one on the value of this exactly previous bet. As an example, if 5 dollars coin in works, the next one bid should be the previous one in the list. And so forth.
There are some other tactics and strategies, but the mentioned ones are the most popular and should be paid attention to.
The main differences between European and American Roulette variants
The easiest way to explain the distinction between European and American Roulette is to describe it in the following list.
- The main peculiarity about how to play Roulette of 2 types is the number of zeros on the table. European variant has just one field “0”, while an American game enlarges this specific type of bets to “0” and “00”.
- Another difference is logical, as the number of pockets in the American variant is more, than the European type has – 38 against 37.
- ”A prison rule” that is available in the European Roulette and is not in the American variant. This rule allows players having a chance to play a half of bets or to leave it till the next round if it’s “0” on the layout.
- Another difference is about the location of the wheel, when the European one is in the center of the table, and the American type of Roulette places it in the far end.
- The chips in American Roulette are of different colors, while European chips are of the same one.
The given information, especially if to consider different strategies, should be enough for beginners to become more professional players.